Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Incomplete

It has been a really really long time since i have written anything even though many a time i have wanted to ramble on and on.Today I have decided to overcome my laziness and give writing one more chance.
Today i was thinking about charity.I earn a little more than 20k a month.How do i help my society? I was on the way to this English movie at New Theater... Ah i forgot the name.Its got something to do with Aliens who are so brainless that the actually come to earth to kill us.Little do they now all they require is patience.Very soon all of us will die.. there will be no more births. Ha ha Im not saying its the end of the world or anything but.. You never know.The entire population might become impotent for all you know.Excuse my attitude.. but my head is really splitting and my eye is infected.I need rest, but since i have decided that i would get over my laziness i shall write.. write till i drop.
What do most of us do when an auto driver demands more money than he should? We get into small tiffs and do high level bargaining for 1 or 2 rupees.Do we even think about the fact that the dude is so poor that he is not paying income tax? Does that extra 2 or 5 rupees make us very poor? Obviously not otherwise i am sure we would be the ones driving the auto.
Why not give the auto drivers a little extra.. I am sure that will help atleast 20% of the auto drivers to become richer and our country would become a little more prosperous.Ha ha then who will drive the Autos...

PS: This is just bulshit...

No comments:

Post a Comment