Friday, March 15, 2013

Multiple heart failure!!

So, I am back home and its just great. The family, the food and the feel good factor. Simply awesome. I often wonder " is it possible to love more than one single person in your life?". I simply do not have the answer. Do people have multiple hearts that they can give out at their discretion. Once again this blogging thing is just great. Its like talking to myself.Ya coming back to the topic of hearts. If i were to give my heart out to someone, is it possible to get it back in one piece and then give it out again? Even though my past keeps teeling me that there is no way thats possible i guess i simply have to believe that its possible, coz otherwise their wouldnt be any hope and what is life without hope? So i guess the best way to answer a question is by asking yet another one. zdo i regret giving out my heart? No not once. I just dint count on it being smashed to pieces and i never saw my life turn out the way it did.but i guess that why life is a thrill , a challenge and fun at the end of the day. So i say bring it on!! Im ready.. Yeah!! Woohoo . There are just so many things that i still have to do in life. Under sea diving is one of them. I have always wanted to go deep inot the ocean and have fun swimming with whatever it is that i will find out there. I am really proud of what i have accomplished over the last 3 years. I have been exemplary at work, made some great friends along the way. Ive never felt so at home like i did during my stint at the backbay office.Life in college was a fairy tale and its about time to wake up from the dream and turn it into a reality. So here i go!! See u there life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment